Nostrification - Recognition of Educational Documents

Have you decided to come to the Czech Republic to study or work? You will probably be required to present an acknowledgement of foreign university education known in Czech as “nostrifikace.” This is a validation of your previous studies in another country. We can arrange the Acknowledgement Certificate/Certificate of Recognition for you!


How it Works

You will need to present:

It is important that all the documents are legalized in your original country (verified according to international agreements - provided with apostille; conditions may vary according to the country so please ask us for more details if you are not sure) and officially translated into Czech - we can officially translate the documents for you - check out our translation services!

In case the documents submitted don't meet the criteria set by law, you will be required to sit a validation exam, usually in English (written test on grammar and oral conversation on general topics) that will entitle you to receive the Acknowledgement Certificate/Certificate of Recognition.


Individual/corporate/student - 4 000 CZK + 21% VAT

VIP Client - 3 000 CZK + 21% VAT

The price includes processing the above mentioned documents, their preliminary checking for all necessary formalities, communication with the authority and the client in order to finalize the process, preparing the Acknowledgement Certificate/Certificate of Recognition or invitation for validation exam.

The price excludes 1 000 CZK as the administration fee for the authority for the issue of the Acknowledgement Certificate/Certificate of Recognition. In some cases, other fees may apply too (notarial verification of Power of Attorney etc.).

Interested in more details? Contact


Questions and orders?

Please, contact us:

(00420) 211 221 492 in the Czech Republic

Other services

Assistance - interpreting

Our personal assistance or translation at Foreign police or any other local…more info

Health insurance

Manage your health insurance for foreigners and get the best price on the…more info


Official translations with authorised stamp if you need it for Foreign police…more info

Declaration of accommodation

We are able to arrange declaration of accommodation for you.more info