Trade license

Do you want to start working as a independent freelancer here in the Czech Republic?

The agency offers a service of representing you at Czech authorities, arranging the trade license certificate („živnostenský list“) for you and help with the necessary registrations and arrangements that follow.

Contact us for more details at!

Find your apartment

flat sharing 3-bedroom
studio 4-bedroom
1-bedroom 5-bedroom
2-bedroom Villa
Price:    CZK in the Czech Republic

Other services

Apartments for rent/sale

Choose from wide range of apartments for rent or sale according to your…more info

Health insurance

Manage your health insurance for foreigners and get the best price on the…more info

Airport transportation

Order a transportation for you from/to any airport. We offer much cheaper…more info


Do you know that can manage the whole process of relocation from…more info

Foreign police

Do you need to go to the Foreign police? Or you just need more info about…more info