The Immigration Office (also known as the Foreign Police) will be one of your first stops in the Czech Republic if you are planning to get a visa, long- or short-term residence permit etc. Since the officials usually don't speak English, will happily help you - with assistance, advice and support!

Especially students coming to first year of a university and have previously studied abroad will need so called "nostrifikace" - an acknowledgement of studies abroad. This is quite a complex procedure, but don't worry, we will do it step-by-step instead of you!

For the ones who are finishing their university an apostillization, that is a certification of documents' legitimacy, may be useful. This is also a time-consuming process, but it's our job!

The Immigration Office will often require some documents to be officially translated - feel free to ask us to arrange this for you!

We can help with all of these services and assist you to make sure that everything goes smooth!

Did you know?

Questions and orders?

Please, contact us:

(00420) 211 221 492 in the Czech Republic

Other services

Assistance - interpreting

Our personal assistance or translation at Foreign police or any other local…more info

Health insurance

Manage your health insurance for foreigners and get the best price on the…more info


Official translations with authorised stamp if you need it for Foreign police…more info

Declaration of accommodation

We are able to arrange declaration of accommodation for you.more info